- Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- Once in a while invite the person behind you in the queue to go ahead
- Buy ladders, extension cords and garden hoses longer than you think you'll need.
- Ask anyone giving directions to repeat them atleast twice.
- Accept a breath mint if someone offers you one.
- Over estimate travel time by 15 minutes.
- Someone will always be looking at you as an example of how to behave. Don't let him/her down.
- Give people more than they expect, and do it cheerfully.
- Don't be so concerned with your rights that you forget your manners.
- Don't dismiss a good idea simply because you don't like the source.
- Trust in God, but lock your car.
- Pray. There is immeasurable power in it.
- Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
- Never say anything uncomplimentary about your wife or children in the presence of others - Men are you listening?
- When you say "I am sorry" look the person in the eye.
- No matter how old you get, hug and kiss your mother whenever you greet her.
- Phone home if you're going to be more than 20 minutes late.
- Remember that everyone is influenced by kindness.
- Never be the first to break a family tradition( as far as possible).
- Do your homework and know your facts, but remember it's passion that persuades.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer , smile and say, "why do you want to know?".
- Be friendly to the janitor as you are to the chairman of the board.
- Be bold. Providence loves boldness and will assist you in ways you wouldn't imagine.
- Never Take anybody for granted and never let anybody take you for granted.
- Never say NO to life.
- When it comes to worrying or painting a picture, know when to stop.
- Remember that no time spent with your children is ever wasted.
- Hold your child's hand every chance you get. The time will come when he or she won't let you.
- Be true to yourself, it is more important than anything.
- No man is in competition with another man, he is in conflict with his own errors.
Sent by Mr.Deepak Sistla