- In the morning when I roll over to see her beautiful sleeping face.
- When my brother choose me, his bratty younger brother, to be his bestman.
- When my bestfriend calls me, after 9 years of no contact, to make sure I'll be at his wedding.
- When my mother calls me sensing something is wrong.
- When my father shares his hobbies with me.
- When I realized that I didn't have to look at the ground when I walk by people.
- When the doctor said I'd be OK.
- When she stayed my my side, taking care of me, when I was at my crankiest.
- When I see the future in her eyes.
- When I receive e-mail from someone visiting my website, just to say thank you for all the hard work.
- When my sister-in-law called me her brother.
- When her family called me family.
- Hugs so tight you feel a heartbeat.
- When grandpa sang to me my song so many times, "John Jacob Jingle Himer Smith."
- When she told me to smile, and I did.
- Kisses that did make it all better.
- When she said "Yes I'll marry you".
- Friends who will be there when I need them.
- My friends who put up every year watching "Clash of the Titans" on my birthday.
- At night when I watch her fall asleep.
Published in www.cyberquotations.com