About Relationships I've learned that:
About Yourself I've learned that:
- You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- No matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
- It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
- It's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
- True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. The same goes for true love.
- Just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
- Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
- You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- The people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon.
- Even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
About Life, I've learned that:
- You shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do.
- It's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- Either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- It isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
- Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- Credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
- You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- Heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
- No matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
- You shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- No matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will hurt in the process.
- Your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don t even know you.
- It's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings and standing up for what you believe.
- You can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know something.
Published in http://healthy-mind-body.com