Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- If you got into a taxi and he started driving backwards, would the taxi driver end up owing you money?
- If it's Zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be Twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
- Why do ballet dancers always dance on their toes?
Wouldn't it be easier to just hire taller dancers?
- Why do scientists call it "re"search when looking for something new?
- Why is it called a building when it is already built?
- If pro is the opposite of con, then is progress the opposite of congress?
- Why is it when someone eats something that tastes bad they say "Aw, this tastes gross!" and turn to you and say "Try it!"
Why would I want to try it, If they already told me what it tastes like?
- How do you know when invisible ink pens run out of ink?
- If you drop a chameleon in water, will it turn clear?
- If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?
- Why is hamburger called hamburger, when it is made out of beef not ham?
- If vegetable oil's made of vegetables, and olive oil's made of olives...what's baby oil made of?
- Why do they call it a Leap Year if you ADD another day, rather than subtracting one?
- Is it possible to be totally partial?
- If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
- What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?
- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why does your feet smell, and your nose run?
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
- If you're not supposed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots?
Published in Desiboysmasala.com