- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
- A shrimp's heart is in their head.
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a mili-second.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- Rats and horses can't vomit.
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. if you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just a! n hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- In the course of an average lifetime you will, while
- 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Cat's urine glows under a black-light.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
- Over 100% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Sent by Mr.Chandra Sekhar