- That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class, I'd sleep right through it.
- That I could change so much and barely realize it.
- That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
- That college kids throw airplanes too.
- That if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up.
- That every clock on campus shows a different time.
- That if you were smart in high school--so what? (really?)
- That I would go to a party the night before a final.
- That chem labs require more time than all my classes put together.
- That you can know everything and fail a test.
That you can know nothing and ace a test.
- That I could get used to almost anything I found out about my roommate.
- That home is a great place to visit.
- That most of my education would be obtained outside of my classes.
- That friendship is more than getting drunk together.
- That I would be one of those people my parents warned me about.
- That free food served until 10:00 is gone by 9:50.
- That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
- That Psychology is really Biology,
That Biology is really Chemistry,
That Chemistry is really Physics,
And Physics is really Math.
- That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
- That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
- That friends are what makes this place worthwhile!!
Published in oraclehumor.com I too felt some things.