If Women Were Like Software, Then Those Women With ...
- A very good front-end fall into - 'Power Builder'.
- A very good back-end - 'Sybase'.
- Both front-end and back-end are reasonably good - 'Oracle'.
- Uttermost feminine qualities - 'C++'.
- Beautiful features and with the passage of time still attractive -'UNIX'.
- Though very attractive once, now not so charming - 'Ingress'.
- Beautiful receptionist - 'Desktop'.
- Beautiful personal secretary - 'Laptop'.
- Go with everyone who desires - 'Client-server'.
- Stick to one and only one person at a time - 'DOS'.
- Functionally Attractive and explosive features - 'SAP'
- Can handle large stuff, but still stable - 'IDMS'
- Looks good, but problematic when you handle - 'DB2'
- Flat Back-end and Front-end, but still woman - 'IMS' and, can't escape because I am using it now...
- Women, I mean, Windows 95/NT/whatever..., can't leave them, can't live without them, and can't kill them.
Publised in Sodamnfunny.com.