1. Whenever possible, please try to say whatever you have to say after the movie.
2. Please don't drive when you're not driving.
3. If you were really looking for an honest answer, you wouldn't ask in bed.
4. The next time you joke about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused by rubber-necking mini-skirts.
5. If only women gossip, how do you and your friends keep track of "who's easy"?
6. We don't mind if you look in the mirror to check your appearance -- in fact -- please do !!!
7. When you're out with us, please wear "our" favorite outfit rather than "yours" -- the torn jeans and dirty T-Shirt will last longer that way.
8. If you must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive vs a negative grunt.
9. Don't insist that we "get off the damn phone" and then not talk to us.
10. Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.
11. Cleaning the house is not necessarily "women's work"; besides, most of the "dirt" and clutter is yours anyway.
12. Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then you never want to cook?
13. We go to the Ladies Room in groups to talk about you.
Publised in www.justsaywow.com