* * *
A BEE Love Song..
- You turn down the lights and close the blinds so people won't know you are online again.
- Someone at work tells you a joke and you say LOL.
- Three words: Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- You want to meet a girl/guy and your first impulse is to turn on your computer.
- You no longer type with proper punctuation, capitalization or complete sentences...
- You find yourself lying to others about your time online and when they complain that your phone was busy, you claim it was off the hook.
- You would rather tell people your bloodshot eyes are from partying too much instead of the truth (another all-night online session).
- You won't work at a job that doesn't have a modem involved.
- You set your kitchen on fire while cooking dinner because you wanted to "check your mail."
- You double click your TV remote.
- You can now type over 70 words per minute.
- You have withdrawals if you are away from a machine for more than a few hours.
- You take a speed reading course to keep up with the scrolling.
- You bring a bag lunch and a cooler to the computer when you log on.
- Your relationship online has gone farther than any real one you've had.
- You type faster than you think.
- You want to be buried with your computer when it dies...or vice versa.
- The first thing you want to do when you reach the end of this list, is to forward it to all your friends. (Hey... That's a good thing!)
I Want You To BEE Mine!
I Would Fly Anywhere To Be With You
I Heard You Like Sweet Things...That's ME!
I Am One Cool Buzzer
I'd Like To Give You A Beautiful Flower
And I Promise Not To Sting
As Long As You Will BEE Mine!
Publised in justsaywow.com