- Crispy Crunch & Coffee Crisp
- The size of our footballs fields and one less Down
- Baseball is Canadian
- Lacrosse is Canadian
- Hockey is Canadian
- Basketball is Canadian
- Apple pie is Canadian
- Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
- Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
- In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians
pushed the Americans back...past their 'White House'.
Then we burned it... and most of Washington, under the
command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane
and hammered all the time. We got bored because they
ran away, so we came home and partied ... Go figure...
- Canada has the largest French population that never
surrendered to Germany.
- We have the largest English population that never ever
surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere.
- Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an
- The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an
American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole
thing...but showed up just in time to get caught.
- We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
- The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the
earth's surface and is still around as the world's oldest company.
- The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown
human in under 3 minutes.
- We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
- We don't marry our kin-folk.
- We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin,
penicillin, zambonis, the telephone and short wave radios
that save countless lives each year.
- We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal
and lived to tell about it.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
- ....the handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit
your hands with mitts on.
- OOOOoohhhhh Canada!! Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
Sent by my collegue Harry.