- When there is a sale on toilet papers, you buy 100 rolls.
- You use dishwasher as a dish rack.
- You save grocery bags, mostly to hold garbage.
- You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
- You majored in Engineering, Computer Science, or Medicine.
- No one you're related to is a music major.
- When you go to a dance party, you stand close to the wall surrounding the dance floor trying to look cool.
- You feel like you got a good deal if you didn't pay tax.
- You always look phone numbers up the Yellow/White page rather than making a 411 call.
- You only make long distance calls after 11 pm.
- You like the meat well done.
Published in Naradonline.