- "Never trust a dog to watch your food."
-Patrick, age 10
- "When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?' Don't answer."
-Hannah, age 9
- Never tell your Mom her diet's not working."
-Michael, age 14
- "Stay away from prunes."
-Randy, age 9
- "When your Mom is mad at your dad, don't let
her brush your hair."
-Taylia, age 11
- "Never let your three-year old brother in
the same room as your school assignment."
-Traci, age 14
- "A puppy always has bad breath--even after eating a Tic-Tac."
- Andrew, age 9
- "Never hold a dust-buster and a cat at the same time."
- Kyoyo, age 11
- "Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts."
-Kellie, age 11
- "If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse."
-Naomi, age 15
- "Felt-tip markers are not good to use as lipstick."
-Lauren, age 9
- "Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat."
-Joel, age 10
- "When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your Mom when she's on the phone."
-Alyesha, age 13
- "Never try to baptize a cat."
-Eileen, age 8
Published in Naradonline