- Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
- If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
- If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
- Why do "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
- Why are they called "stands" when they are made for sitting?
- Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light" ?
- Doesn't 'expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
- Why are a 'wise man' and a 'wise guy' opposites?
- Why do 'overlook' and 'oversee' mean opposite things?
- Why is phonics not spelled the way it sounds?
- If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- Why is bra singular and panties plural?
- Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
- Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?
- How come abbreviated is such a long word?
- Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Published in MSN