Prof to students hanging around the corridors during exams:
- "Hey, u guys, please keep quiet. The president is rotating outside"
- "Do not smoke and spoil the botany of your body"
- " Why are you naat filupping the blanks? "
- Advice to father thinking about whether he should let his daughter continue her studies or get her married :
"Vell, if you wantu study her, then study her. If you wantu marry her, then marry her."
- Did you cut the tickets for the film, yet?
- Pliss, close the fan!
- Once heard in kitchen:
"No, No I don't need chair; I can stand eating"
- It's so hot! Please on the fan no.
- A gardener scolding three kids:
" Both of u three, don't under-stand the tree "!!
- "Open the doors of the window, and let the atmosphere come in "
- "Both of you kneel down together separately"
- "There is no wind in the ball (deflated football)"
- "Look at the line on your back" (falling in line)
- "Why aren't you kneel downing?"
- Cuckoo, Blaady (Kick you, bloody...)
- Who took out the breeze of my cykill (cycle).
- Meet me behind the class (meant after the class).
- My cykill is under-standing the tree.
- "Do not revolve in the corridors in front of the examinations "
- "Don't talk like that in front of my back "
- " Dont stand in front of my back"
- "Repeat again please!"
- "Mistake became wrong!"
Published in http://www.now-india.com/general/humor Sometimes, my english is like this!!