- Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Mop
- Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Sponge
- Dressing Up: Beyond the Funeral and the Wedding
- Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead
- Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum?: You CAN Tell the
- If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away: Accepting Loss I
- If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator
Won't Bring It Back: Accepting Loss II
- Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore!
- Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In
- Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes that the Electronics Came In
- Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink
- Bathroom Etiquette II: Let's Wash Those Towels!
- Bathroom Etiquette III: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About
yo Run Out of Toilet Paper!
- Giving Back to the Community: How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to the Goodwill
- Retro? Or Just Hideous?: Re-examining Your 1970s Polyester Shirts
- No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves: Knowing the Limitations of Your Kitchenware
- Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!
- Strange But True!: She Really May NOT Care What
"Fourth Down and Ten" Means
- Going Out to Dinner: Beyond the Pizza Hut
- Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Movies That Don't
Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Sharing the Remote
- "I Could Have Played a Better Game Than That!": Why Women Laugh
- Adventures in Housekeeping I: Let's Clean the Closet
- Adventures in Housekeeping II: Let's Clean Under the Bed
- "I Don't Know": Be the First Man to Say It!
- The Gas Gauge in Your Car: Sometimes Empty MEANS Empty
- Directions: It's Okay to Ask for Them
- Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime
- Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It
Published in janu.hypermart.net